Monday, October 15, 2007

A Little Splash Mountain Break

From my chair, if I am too busy to think about Disneyland, I am just too busy! I spent a crazy weekend doing nothing but law school homework while my family visited relatives a few hours away. As you may have noticed from the slowing of the posts, all law and no play make for not nearly enough Disney dreaming or Disney advice. So, what's a Disney fan to do?

My answer - take a nice, relaxing ride through Splash Mountain! Well, more of a virtual ride, I guess :) Check out the video here, and soon you will be in your own laughin' place! This is sure to put a smile on your face and a song in your heart....or at least, in your head!

How do you do?
Fine. How are you?
How you come on?
Pretty good sure as you're born.
Pretty good sure as you're born.
Pretty good sure as you're born.

(From "How Do You Do?" that plays as you are splashin' along.)

No comments: