Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy New Year Disney Fans!

Wow - have I been gone for a long time, or what? I see there are a few visitors dropping by, so I apologize for my absence! I got totally caught up in law school finals, then the Holidays (sadly NOT spent at Disneyland - but happily, they were wonderful anyway), and well, now here we are in 2008!

Happy New Year!!


Here's some useful Disney news:

The Kids Fly Free on Alaska Airlines offer is back! You must book by March 19 and complete travel by June 25.

Now, if we can just find a way to rake in some extra bucks, maybe we'll be visiting Mickey and Friends by May! I will then officially have only one more year left of law school, and will be on a 3-month vacation from school :) Lots of good family time coming up for us!

No comments: