Monday, July 6, 2009

Regular Guest or Just Passing Through?

Howdy! Please keep your hands and arms inside the vehicle at all times, this is a wild ride!

This wild ride, my friends, is the bar review, soon to be followed by the actual bar exam. Tell me THAT'S not a seriously scary dark-ride!

As you may have noticed, I have been absent for quite some time. My final year of law school, combined with full-time work, family, and now studying for the bar exam, have sucked up all my time. Still, I notice I have quite a few visitors each day. What I'd like to know is - are you constant readers, perhaps referred from my other blog, or just passersby seeking Disneyland information?

It would be cool if I had a built-in survey option here, but I don't and setting up a survey from an independent site seems like a hassle at the moment. So, if you feel like it, would you mind posting a quick comment to let me know if you are a regular reader, or are just passing through?

After the bar, which is at the end of July, I'll see if I can update with more useful Disney information. Until then, happy travels!

9 comments:

Mr. Tap said...

Mr. Tap here. Good luck on the bar exam. We at Tap Banana have been following you for awhile and love your love for all things Disneyland.

Go study and come back to us!

Ms. Should NoMore said...

This is Mrs. D and her mister. We love reading your blog! We wish you the best of luck on the bar and all the best to you and your beautiful family!

Dakota said...

Thank you Mr. Tap and Keira! I need all the luck and good wishes I can get!

Huntley Wealth said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Becky said...

Mostly passing through...found you while working on our Disney trip so I've been here several times in the last month. I appreciate your insight and advice...esp suggestions for maintaining balance and perspective while wallowing in the magic with our kiddos!

Thanks for your efforts and good luck with the bar exam!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Hi - really enjoyed your blog, and bookmarked it to come back to when we are actually planning instead of just daydreaming!
We have gone several times in the last 3 years, but now a full time school schedule and work are priorities for the rest of this school year...We will be back though, and back to your blog, too! Congrats on passing the bar!

abner fernandez said...

Love it!
To the point, articulate, and interesting
Disneyland is Great!
Thanks!!