Thursday, August 23, 2007

5 Quick Things I Miss About Disneyland

I'm sitting at my desk, my mind starts to wander, and where does it land? Disneyland, of course! Here are the first five things that pop into my mind that I miss and wish I could experience today:

1) Churros.

2) Watching Fantasmic!

3) Careening down Splash Mountain.

4) Walking right down the middle of Main Street, U.S.A.

5) Watching my son get his picture taken with Mickey, or Goofy or Pluto...wait...change all of those to "and" rather than "or." I know his face would be the very picture of happiness as he stood proudly next to his favorite friends.

What are the first 5 things that pop into your mind that you'd like to be enjoying in Disneyland today?
(I suspect that if you asked me later, my answers would be completely different!)

1 comment:

Audra said...

1. The bride mouse ears that I STILL wish i had bought (we are going for our 1 year anniversary and you can bet i'll get them!)

2. The parade!

3. Fireworks! (although we did get to see them for a quick second from the freeway the other night on a drive home!)

4. mmm churros

5. Seeing the smiles everywhere! It really is the happiest place on earth!