Thursday, September 27, 2007

Disneyland's Haunted Mansion

Delightfully frightful! You know you wish you were there now, descending in the Stretching room; anticipating your ride on the Doombuggy; awaiting greeting by your Ghost Host. For a little taste of the haunted magic, you may want to check out http://www.grimghosts.com/dl/ , which provides a photo-narrative of the entire attraction, plus bonus features such as the history of, and Walt Disney's inspirations for, The Haunted Mansion. A fun way to spend some "Disney Dreamin'" time.

2 comments:

Audra said...

I am DYING to go!! I didn't click the link because I want the ride to feel new when I embark the first time! I'm hoping we get out there this week!

Dakota said...

I am so envious! You will love it!

We'll get out again one of these days!