Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Disneyland Area Hotel Comparisons

OK, I have started on my spreadsheet comparing top Disneyland area hotels/motels. I have 9 criteria that I am tracking, including things like if the facility has a refrigerator, its own shuttle to Disneyland (I prefer not to use the ART -Anaheim Resort Transit - system; I am just not a huge fan of buses. Some people may love the ART.), walking distance to Disneyland and on-site laundry facilities.(Important with babies and small children! Let me know if there is something in particular that you like to know when you are hotel hunting and I will see about adding it, though I must admit, my spreadsheet is already pretty full!

I'm not sure when I will get this done or how I will share it, but you can bet I will be plugging away in my spare time.

2 comments:

Audra said...

what about pools at the hotels?

Dakota said...

Yes - pools are on the list and I am making note if there are any special features, like a wading pool or slides.

Thanks for the input!