Tuesday, April 15, 2008

New Disneyland Family Vacation Web Site

Happy Spring! I can tell it is spring because the last few weeks have been filled with sunshine, rain, hail, clouds, snow, and then more sun....often within about 45-minutes! Also - my allergies, and those of people around me - are going nuts. Lots of sneezing, sniffling and watery eyes, but thankfully, not because of colds, for the most part. If you haven't been reading my blog long, or haven't come over from my Adventures of Law School Mama blog, then you may have just figured out by my weather description that I do not live near Disneyland. It is probably because I don't live in Southern California that I love dreaming about trips and figuring out all of the ins and outs of planning the absolute best Disneyland vacation for my family whenever we can go.

I took my dreaming a bit farther, and have created a web site, Disneyland Family Vacation, to help people plan their dream vacation to Disneyland, too. On the site is a lot of the type of info people are looking for when they first start planning a vacation to Disneyland - things like info about hotels, ticket prices, best times of the year to visit, attractions and more. Many of the best travel tips will still be posted here, but the web site should serve as another tool for anyone wanting more specifics about Disneyland vacation planning.

So, please visit my site, tell your friends, and I hope you find it useful and enjoyable. Feel free to post comments here, or via the link on my web site.

3 comments:

WhyRentARoom.com said...

I totally agree Disney is the best vacation spot--period. Great blog.

Check out my blog "Brady Bunch Vacations" if you get time.

Supermom.

Audra said...

Thats a really great website filled with a ton of really great info!

Dakota said...

Audra - thank you! Maybe I could have you do a little "on-the-scene" reporting or send me some local info from time to time!